Terms & Conditions
It is strongly recommended for the Client to obtain their own travel insurance. Pionero Travel recommends full comprehensive coverage. It is the sole responsibility of the Client to obtain and purchase said travel insurance. While we endeavor to keep posted current information, please note that rates and programs are subject to change without prior notice.
Pionero Travel Terms and Conditions
Hotel & Transfers: A 50 percent deposit is required to secure a reservation. Balance is due 60 days before client arrival date.
Tour packages: A 50 percent deposit is required to secure a reservation. Balance is due 60 days before client arrival date.
Received less than 60 days prior to departure will be subject to the following forfeit of cost per tour or extension: 60-40 days, 50% of the deposit per person will be refund, between 39 days and departure date, no refunds . There will be no refunds for missed days on tour.
For self drive itineraries a deposit of USD 350 will be requested. This payment is only once and will be deducted from your self drive tour final invoice in case you decide to make the booking.
- Pionero Travel reserves the right to make such alterations in the itinerary as it seems to them necessary or desirable, to refuse to accept or retain as a member of the party any person at any time (in such case refund will be based on the actual cost of the unfinished portion of tour) and to pass on to tour members expenditures occasioned by delays or offense beyond their control.
- The right is reserved to cancel any tour prior to departure, in which case full refund will constitute full settlement to the passenger.
- Prices quoted are based on foreign exchange values and tariffs currently in effect and prices are subject to change.
- Baggage and personal effects, including items purchased, are the sole responsibility of the owners at all times and no employee/agent of Pionero Travel or associated companies is authorized to accept these for storage and safekeeping.
- Limits on Responsibility and Insurance : Pionero Travel is a legal entity duly existing and incorporated in Chile. It purchases transportation, hotel accommodation, restaurant, services of professional guides, camp staff and other services from various independent suppliers (including but not limited to other Pionero Travel companies), that are not subject to its control. In addition, the programs include outdoor physical activity and contact with nature, involving some level of risk, depending on several events and circumstances over which Pionero Travel has no control. Pionero Travel cannot therefore, be liable for death, personal injury or any other loss that may occur (a) due to any act or omission of any such supplier, or (b) by reason of any other event over which it has no control. Confirmation or payment of the tour constitutes your acceptance of the above exclusion of liability provision.
- Confirmation or payment of the tour cost constitutes your acceptance to the Terms and Conditions.